Directly following Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo, apply Hair Stimulating Conditioner to the scalp and massage into skin and hair for 1-2 minutes, then rinse. For best results, follow with Veta Topical Serum.
- Correct application requires massaging into the scalp. Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner works by stimulating the scalp and creating optimal skin conditions on the head. Healthy hair growth is only possible with an underlying healthy scalp environment.
- Thoroughly soak the scalp and hair for at least 1-2 minutes before rinsing. In general, the longer the exposure to the active ingredients, the greater efficacy which can be expected.
800 ml (27 fl oz) bottle. This large format salon back bar bottle is 3.2x the size of our normal retail size. With daily use on medium length hair, it represents approx 3.5 - 4 months supply of product.
Leave your hair moisturized, soft, and bouncy after every shower with our ultra-nourishing Hair Stimulating Conditioner. Used over time, its densifying and thickening properties will leave your hair shinier, more manageable, and full of volume.
Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner invigorates your hair cycle by combating both genetic and environmental factors of hair thinning. Every time you condition your hair, Veta works to fight thinning at the source, promote healthy hair, and reduce scalp irritation that can lead to premature hair loss.
Anti-aging cosmeceuticals bolster your hair for hair that feels as gorgeous as it looks:
- Multi-functional Trichogen blocks DHT, strengthens follicles, locks in moisture, and restores shine and bounce.
- Follicusan softens strands for a silky, touchable texture you’ll want to run your hands through.
- Saw Palmetto builds bouncy hair by blocking the enzyme responsible for hair loss, DHT, so that you keep the hair you already have.
- Propanediol gently moisturizes so your hair is softer and more manageable.
- Biotin reinforces thin or splitting hair creating thicker, stronger individual hairs and helping hair grow longer.
- Panthenol enhanced moisturizer makes your hair thicker, shinier, and adds bounce.
- Finally, an infusion of calming lavender oil means that applying Veta will be a soothing, spa-like experience — with absolutely no harsh chemical smells or stinging.
Developed for anyone who wants softer, shinier, healthier hair, Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner is designed to repair and strengthen your hair from the first application. Noticeable results can occur in as little as 1-2 weeks but more commonly after 1-2 months of regular use.
Suitable for all hair types and safe for color-treated hair.
This powerful blend is only available from Veta. For best results use as part of the complete Veta Hair Stimulating System.
This Hair Stimulating Conditioner is perfect for anyone who:
- Wants to prevent thinning hair before it happens
- Is pre-disposed to genetic or chronic hair thinning
- Suffers from temporary hair thinning due to environmental factors such as stress, restrictive diets, hormonal imbalances, excessive exercise, or sudden lifestyle changes
- Suffers from hair loss or thinning hair from the very earliest stages to Stage 4 of the Norwood Scale (Not sure what the Norwood Scale is? Check it out here.)
- Suffers from hair loss or thinning hair from the very earliest stages to Stage II-2 of the Ludwig Scale. (Not sure what the Ludwig Scale is? Check it out here.)
- Wants a premium conditioner that achieves both exceptional cosmetic results and sustainable functional results without harsh chemicals, drugs or the risk of side effects.
How long will this bottle last?
This 800 ml (27 fl oz) bottle represents a 3.5 - 4 month supply of product with daily use.
Is Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner safe?
Yes. Veta products are salon grade and safe for all types of hair. Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner only contains compounds that are safe for topical use. Plus, they enhance overall scalp health dramatically.
What makes Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner different from other premium conditioners?
While this product will provide all of the softness, hydration, volume, bounce and natural shine of other conditioners, it also contains the same concentration of key actives as the Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo. The added exposure to these proven actives increase overall efficacy and improves hair health.
Can I color, keratin treat, relax, or perm my hair while using this conditioner?
Yes, this conditioner is completely free from any sulfates, parabens, phthalates or similarly harsh chemicals which can diminish or alter the effects and duration of chemical treatments such as these.
Why do the directions say massage into scalp?
Unlike regular conditioners which are typically applied just to the hair shaft--often only to the ends--Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner should be applied to both the scalp and on the entire length of the hair, from roots to tips. The stimulating hair effects work by delivering active ingredients to the scalp and root of the follicle.
So, will the conditioner weigh my hair down and create build-up if I apply as directed?
No. Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner remains lightweight on the hair even when applied to the scalp and roots of the hair. Hair remains manageable and free of build-up.
Who is a good candidate for Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner?
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to achieve thicker, fuller, healthier hair and wants a premium conditioner. This includes those seeking preventive measures to forestall future problems that may not yet be apparent. This candidate is not yet experiencing hair loss but has an expectation that genetic factors predispose them to future thinning/loss. Equally good candidates are those in the beginning or middle stages of hair loss looking for a reactive solution to noticeably thinner hair. Since it is easier to prevent baldness than to regrow hair, anyone concerned about hair loss (present or future) should start using Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner immediately.
What results should I expect with Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner?
Conditioning benefits appear within days. Additional hair stimulating results depend on hair and scalp cycles which can take 30-60 days, depending on the individual.
Does Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner have any systemic side effects?
No. Used as directed, Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner’s active ingredients have a long, well documented record of safety.
Does Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner work for women?
Yes. Hair loss in women is surprisingly similar to that in men. Fortunately for women, estrogen protects hair follicles from many of the destructive effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Hair thinning may fluctuate with levels of estrogen and DHT. Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner can help protect hair follicles from DHT, resulting in thicker, fuller, healthier-looking hair.
Is stress a factor in hair loss?
Yes, under physical or emotional stress, the immune system can produce antibodies that attack hair follicles, resulting in bald patches (diffuse loss). But stress-induced hair loss responds well to Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner, which should be used as your regular conditioner to keep the scalp healthy.
I am using other topical treatments. Can I use Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner at the same time?
Yes. Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner does not react with other topical treatments. You can use it safely with any existing topical-based treatments, both drug-based and drug-free. For best results, we recommend using the complete Veta Hair Stimulating System, which includes the Shampoo, Conditioner and Topical Therapy.
Do I need to use Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner for a long time?
After achieving desired results, continue to use Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner as your regular conditioner to maintain revitalized hair and healthy scalp.
Is Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner Conditioner for everyday use?
Yes. With daily use, your scalp health and hair quality will improve with hair looking thicker, shinier, softer, more manageable and more voluminous.
Is there a minimum amount of times I need to use this per week
You can use Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner as frequently as you typically condition your hair. The more it us used, the greater exposure to the active ingredients, the greater the efficacy becomes. We recommend conditioning at least 4-5x/week.
Can I use Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner Conditioner with any shampoo?
Yes, though we recommend Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo
Can I blow dry my hair after using Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner?
Yes, but remain aware extreme heat can damage the protein that makes up hair, leaving it fragile. In general, it always recommended to use a cool or warm setting if blowing hair dry.
What if I have advanced hair thinning?
For additional support addressing thinning hair, use as part of the 3-step Veta Hair Stimulating System, which includes the Conditioner and Topical Therapy for Men or Women.
Deionized water, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, Follicusan (aqua/alcohol denat. (ethanol/isopropyl alcohol/methanol)/panthenyl ethyl ether/inositol/milk protein/lactose/acetyl cysteine/acetyl methionine/sodium citrate/citric acid), Trichogen (panax ginseng root extract/arginine/acetyl tyrosine/arctium majus root extract/hydrolyzed soy protein/polyquaternium-11/peg-12 dimethicone/calcium pantothenate/zinc gluconate/niacinamide/ ornithine/citrulline/glucosamine hcl/biotin), lavender oil, fragrance, jojoba oil, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol, menthol, emu oil, Pronalen Fibro-Actif (butylene glycol/glycine soja (soybean) germ extract/triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract)
This formulation is:
- Harsh chemicals-free
- Never tested on animals