Apply to damp hair and massage in. Allow Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo to thoroughly soak for 3-4 minutes. Rinse and follow with Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner and Veta Targeted Topical Therapy.
- Correct application requires massaging into the scalp. Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo works by stimulating the scalp and creating optimal skin conditions on the head. Healthy hair growth is only possible with an underlying healthy scalp environment.
- Thoroughly soak the scalp and hair for at least 3-4 minutes before rinsing. In general, the longer the exposure to the active ingredients, the greater efficacy which can be expected.
250 ml (8.5 fl oz) bottle.
Give your hair the clean it needs with revitalizing and fortifying Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo. This deeply nourishing shampoo stimulates healthy hair and effectively addresses signs of thinning hair. Used over time, its densifying and thickening properties will leave your hair fuller, shinier, and more manageable.
Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo revives your hair cycle by combating both genetic and environmental factors of hair thinning. Every time you wash, Veta works to fight hair thinning at the root, encourage healthy hair, and reduce scalp inflammation that can lead to premature hair loss.
Anti-aging cosmeceuticals bolster your hair for hair that feels as gorgeous as it looks:
- Multi-functional Trichogen blocks DHT, strengthens follicles, locks in moisture, and restores shine and bounce.
- Follicusan softens strands for a silky, touchable texture you’ll want to run your hands through.
- Caffeine nourishes your scalp and stimulates scalp microcirculation for thicker, more luxurious looks.
- Saw Palmetto builds bouncy hair by blocking the enzyme responsible for hair loss, DHT, so that you keep the hair you already have.
- Propanediol gently moisturizes so your hair is softer and more manageable.
- Biotin reinforces thin or splitting hair creating thicker, stronger individual hairs and helping hair grow longer.
- Panthenol enhanced moisturizer makes your hair thicker, shinier, and adds bounce.
- Finally, an infusion of calming lavender oil means that applying Veta treatments will be a soothing, spa-like experience — with absolutely no harsh chemical smells or stinging.
Developed for anyone who wants thicker, healthier, more lustrous hair. Noticeable results can occur in as little as 1-2 weeks but more commonly after 1-2 months of regular use.
Suitable for all hair types and safe for color-treated hair.
This powerful blend is only available from Veta. For best results use as part of the complete Veta Hair Stimulating System.
This Hair Stimulating Shampoo is perfect for anyone who:
- Wants to prevent thinning hair before it happens
- Is pre-disposed to genetic or chronic hair thinning
- Suffers from temporary hair thinning due to environmental factors such as stress, restrictive diets, hormonal imbalances, excessive exercise, or sudden lifestyle changes
- Suffers from hair loss or thinning hair from the very earliest stages to Stage 4 of the Norwood Scale (Not sure what the Norwood Scale is? Check it out here.)
- Suffers from hair loss or thinning hair from the very earliest stages to Stage II-2 of the Ludwig Scale. (Not sure what the Ludwig Scale is? Check it out here.)
- Wants a premium cleansing shampoo that achieves both exceptional cosmetic results and sustainable functional results without harsh chemicals, drugs or the risk of side effects.
How long will this bottle last?
This 250 ml (8.5 fl oz) bottle represents a 30-45 day supply of product with daily use.
Is Veta Shampoo an everyday shampoo?
Yes. With daily use, your scalp health and hair quality will improve dramatically with the added benefit of thicker, longer and more voluminous looking hair.
Is Veta Shampoo safe for all types of hair?
Yes. Veta products are salon grade and safe for all types of hair.
After how long should I expect results?
You will experience results instantly with improved scalp and hair feel. Additional results depend on hair and scalp cycles which can take 30-60 days, depending on the individual.
Can I use Veta with any conditioner?
Yes, though we recommend using with Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner.
Can I color, keratin treat, relax, or perm my hair while using this shampoo?
Yes, this shampoo is completely free from any sulfates, parabens, phthalates or similarly harsh chemicals which can diminish or alter the effects and duration of chemical treatments such as these.
What is an SLS/SLES-free formula?
SLSs (sodium lauryl sulfate) and SLESs (sodium laureth sulfate), commonly used low-cost detergents, are linked to skin irritation, skin drying, and hair loss. Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo is free of SLSs and SLESs, so the formula does not irritate scalp. Instead, it preserves follicle health.
Who is a good candidate for Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo?
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to achieve thicker, fuller, healthier hair. This includes those seeking preventive measures to forestall future problems that may not yet be apparent. This candidate is not yet experiencing hair loss but has an expectation that genetic factors predispose them to future thinning/loss. Equally good candidates are those in the beginning or middle stages of hair loss looking for a reactive solution to noticeably thinner hair. Since it is easier to prevent baldness than to regrow hair, anyone concerned about hair loss (present or future) should start using Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo immediately.
Is it possible to experience shedding in the beginning of product use?
Yes, depending on what cycle of growth you are in when you begin using the product, you may notice accelerated shedding during the first two weeks of use. Do not be alarmed if there is increased shedding during this time. This is an expected reaction for many users and indicates a normalizing of hair cycles. Old hairs get pushed out as follicles start to grow new strands. In order to enter a new growth (anagen) phase, it is normal to ‘cycle through’ a shedding (telogen) phase first. Regular use of the Shampoo is required during all stages, so do not discontinue use during this initial shed.
Does Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo have any systemic side effects?
No. Used as directed, Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo’s active ingredients have a long, well documented record of safety.
Does Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo work for women?
Yes. Hair loss in women is surprisingly similar to that in men. Fortunately for women, estrogen protects hair follicles from many of the destructive effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Hair thinning may fluctuate with the levels of estrogen and DHT. Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo can help protect hair follicles from DHT, resulting in thicker, fuller, healthier hair.
Is there a minimum amount of times I need to use this per week?
You can use Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo as frequently as you typically shampoo your hair. The more it us used, the greater exposure to the active ingredients, the greater the efficacy becomes. We recommend shampooing at least 4-5x/week.
Do I have to keep using a separate salon-grade/premium shampoo in conjunction with Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo?
No. Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo is a premium, salon quality formula that has proven functional benefits. It provides premium cosmetic results like other professional-only products while delivering the hair thickening benefits that users demand of functional hair care.
I am using other topical treatments. Can I use Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo at the same time?
Yes. Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo does not react with other topical treatments. You can use it safely with any existing topical-based treatments, both drug-based and drug-free. For best results, we recommend using the complete Veta Hair Stimulating System, which includes the Shampoo, Conditioner and Topical Therapy.
Do I need to use Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo for a long time?
After achieving desired results, continue to use Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo as your regular shampoo to maintain healthy hair and scalp.
Can I blow dry my hair after using Veta Hair Stimulating Conditioner?
Yes, but remain aware extreme heat can damage the protein that makes up hair, leaving it fragile. In general, it always recommended to use a cool or warm setting if blowing hair dry.
Is stress a factor in hair loss?
Yes, under physical or emotional stress, the immune system can produce antibodies that attack hair follicles, resulting in bald patches (diffuse loss). Stress-induced hair loss responds well to Veta Hair Stimulating Shampoo, which should be used as your regular shampoo to keep the scalp healthy.
What if I have advanced hair thinning?
For additional support addressing thinning hair, use as part of the 3-step Veta Hair Stimulating System, which includes the Conditioner and Topical Therapy for Men or Women.
Deionized water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate/disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glyceryl stearate, Follicusan (aqua/alcohol denat. (ethanol/isopropyl alcohol/methanol)/panthenyl ethyl ether/inositol/milk protein/lactose/acetyl cysteine/acetyl methionine/sodium citrate/citric acid), Trichogen (panax ginseng root extract/arginine/acetyl tyrosine/arctium majus root extract/hydrolyzed soy protein/polyquaternium-11/peg-12 dimethicone/calcium pantothenate/zinc gluconate/niacinamide/ ornithine/citrulline/glucosamine hcl/biotin), caffeine, glycol distearate, lavender oil, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol, saw palmetto extract, lauryl glucoside, polyquaternium-7, fragrance, argan oil, castor oil, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, apple fruit extract, azelaic acid, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, disodium edta, color fd&c blue #1
This formulation is:
- Harsh chemicals-free
- Never tested on animals