Generously massage onto scalp twice a day, paying special attention to the areas that are affected by hair loss or thinning. Work into skin for 2-4 minutes, and then wash your hands after completing. Leave the topical treatment on your scalp for four or more hours.
- As with all topical solutions for thinning hair, it is important to start early, since the technology works by revitalizing hair follicles that have been dormant. They may not respond as vigorously after many years.
- For best results, apply treatment directly to the areas of thinning or shedding and massage into the scalp.
- Apply twice per day, every day, without skipping applications. Using less would reduce the effectiveness.
- Spray enough solution on each affected area to cover the underlying scalp and follicle roots but not so much as to soak the head. Optimal sprays per user will vary by individual.
- Results may appear in as little as 1 month, although most people require 2-3 months, since normal hair grows at a rate of 1–1.5 cm per month.
- When beginning use of Veta Topical Therapy, increased shedding of old hairs to prepare for new hairs may last up to two weeks.
- If your thinning or shedding is due to heredity, then continued use of Veta Topical Therapy is necessary to forestall future losses. If thinning is due to other factors, then it may be possible to discontinue treatment and maintain your hair.
- If you miss an application, do not try to make up for it by applying more later. Just return to your normal schedule.
60 ml (2 fl oz) bottle with sprayer.
Target the first signs of hair loss and fight premature thinning with this ultra-nourishing leave-in treatment. Used over time, its densifying and thickening properties will leave your hair fuller, shinier, and more manageable.
Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men restores the hair growth cycle by combatting both genetic and environmental triggers of hair thinning. From the first application, Veta addresses hair loss and fights chronic and severe thinning at the root, helping combat premature loss and encourage healthy growth.
Veta's proprietary formula includes powerful ingredients which revitalize the scalp and fortify the hair:
- Multi-functional Trichogen strengthens follicles, locks in moisture, and restores shine and bounce. 5% concentration.
- Follicusan softens strands for a silky, touchable texture you’ll want to run your hands through. 5% concentration.
- Propanediol (a less-irritating alternative to propylene glycol) makes the serum easy and quick to apply.
- Copper peptides (GHK-Cu) increase cell growth in the hair follicles, and decrease programmed follicle cell death.
- Panthenol improves elasticity, detangles, and locks in moisture for easily manageable, glossy hair.
Developed specifically for men who want to target thinning areas with a leave-in treatment that keeps working continuously throughout the day - not just in the shower - to achieve maximum results. Noticeable results can occur in as little as 1-2 weeks but more commonly after 1-2 months of regular use.
This proprietary blend is only available from Veta. For best results use as part of the complete Veta Hair Stimulating System.
This Topical Serum is perfect for any man who:
- Suffers from hair loss or thinning hair from the very earliest stages to Stage 4 of the Norwood Scale (Not sure what the Norwood Scale is? Check it out here.)
- Is prone to genetic, chronic, or severe hair thinning.
- Wants to prevent further thinning hair while enjoying thicker, longer, healthier hair.
- Wants a premium hair care product that achieves sustainable results without drugs or the risk of side effects.
How long will this bottle last?
This bottle contains exactly 250 sprays. The 60 ml (2 fl oz) represents a 30-60 day supply of product of twice daily use, depending on the amount and size of affected (applied) areas.
Who is the ideal candidate for Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men?
The ideal candidate for Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men is someone in the beginning or middle stages of androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness). Hair thinning and loss, like most health & wellness concerns, are easier to prevent than to reverse.
Is Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men safe?
Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men contains multiple active ingredients along with herbal extracts and vitamins known for their safety, especially in topical use.
Is Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men for everyday use?
Yes, this is a leave-in formula that we recommend you apply twice per day, directly to the area of thinning, without interruption for a minimum of 60 days before evaluation. With consistent use, this convenient solution will lead your scalp health and hair quality to improve with hair looking thicker, longer and more voluminous.
Will the product leave my hair with build-up or residue?
No, Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men is a very light, non-sticky, non-greasy formula.
Does Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men stay wet on my head?
No, this product does not leave a wet or oily feeling on your hair.
How many sprays exactly should I apply?
There is no uniform exact amount of sprays directed for every user. Enough of the solution should be applied to ensure generous coverage to all problem areas (scalp and roots) without soaking the head. More or larger problem areas will call for increased total sprays than isolated or smaller problem areas.
Do I apply Veta Targeted Topical Therapy even if I have not washed my hair?
Yes, the product should be applied whether your hair has been washed or not.
Can I still style my hair with hair sprays, pomades, mousses, gels, etc?
Yes. If using styling aids, apply the topical first and wait for it to dry completely before styling.
Can I blow dry my hair after using?
Optimally, you would apply Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men after blow drying, since drying can cause some of the solution to evaporate.
Is stress a factor in hair loss?
When the body is under significant physical or emotional stress, it is possible the immune system will produce antibodies that attack hair follicles. This process results in bald patches or diffuse loss. Stress-induced shedding responds well to Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men, and you can discontinue treatment and keep any new hair you recovered.
Is it possible to experience shedding in the beginning of product use?
Yes, depending on what cycle of growth you are in when you begin using the product, you may notice accelerated shedding during the first two weeks of use. Do not be alarmed if there is increased shedding during this time. This is an expected reaction for many users and indicates a normalizing of hair cycles. Old hairs get pushed out as follicles start to grow new strands. In order to enter a new growth (anagen) phase, it is normal to ‘cycle through’ a shedding (telogen) phase first. Regular use of the Topical Therapy is required during all stages, so do not discontinue use during this initial shed.
Will signs of improvement be reversed/lost if product usage is discontinued?
Unlike drug-based regimes that intrinsically depend on regular, lifelong usage to maintain gains, stopping use of this product will not result in a reversal or loss of gains achieved while using.
Will hair continue to improve after discontinuing use?
In order for this Topical Therapy to be effective, regular exposure to the active ingredients is required.
Does the treatment reduce sex drive or have any other side effects?
No, unlike other drug treatments such as finasteride or minoxidil, which may come with various side effects, Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men contains no drugs and has no known side effects.
What is dihydrotestosterone?
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is believed to be a primary cause of male pattern baldness. DHT is formed from testosterone when it comes into contact with sebaceous glands. It tends to shrink hair follicles and thicken the scalp, thus restricting blood flow to the capillaries. The combination of these processes leads to hair loss.
Can I use Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men once a day instead of twice?
For Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men to be as effective as possible, it should be used twice per day, preferably morning and evening.
Can I skip a treatment or two of Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men?
Consistency of treatment is strongly recommended, but if you do miss an application, do not increase your next dose to compensate. Simply continue with your normal daily treatment schedule.
How long can I suspend use without losing hair?
Once you achieve the desired results, it is possible to interrupt therapy without new shedding. However, it is best to use the Topical Therapy continuously to maintain strong, healthy hair and optimal scalp conditions.
What shampoo should I use?
To optimize your results, be sure to wash hair with a high-quality shampoo containing no sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate, which are cheap detergents used in products often linked to skin irritation, drying, and damage. It is important to maintain a healthy scalp if you are concerned about hair. Dandruff, grease, or bacterial build-up on the scalp has been linked to hair loss.
Is Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Men safe for color treated hair?
Yes, it is completely color safe.
Deionized water, propanediol, Follicusan (aqua/alcohol denat. (ethanol/isopropyl alcohol/methanol)/panthenyl ethyl ether/inositol/milk protein/lactose/acetyl cysteine/acetyl methionine/sodium citrate/citric acid), Trichogen (panax ginseng root extract/arginine/acetyl tyrosine/arctium majus root extract/hydrolyzed soy protein/polyquaternium-11/peg-12 dimethicone/calcium pantothenate/zinc gluconate/niacinamide/ ornithine/citrulline/glucosamine hcl/biotin), glycerine, lactic acid, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol, lavender oil, allantoin, aloe vera extract, copper peptides (ghk-cu), saw palmetto extract, pea sprout extract, panthenol
This formulation is:
- Harsh chemicals-free
- Never tested on animals