Generously massage onto scalp twice a day, paying special attention to the areas that are affected by hair loss or thinning. Work into scalp for 2-4 minutes, and then wash your hands after completing. Leave the topical treatment on your scalp for four or more hours.
- As with all topical solutions for thinning hair, it is important to start early, since the technology works by revitalizing hair follicles that have been dormant. They may not respond as vigorously after many years.
- For best results, apply treatment directly to the areas of thinning or shedding and massage into the scalp.
- Spray enough solution on each affected area to cover the underlying scalp and follicle roots but not so much as to soak the head. Optimal sprays per user will vary by individual.
- Apply twice per day, every day, without skipping applications. Using less would reduce the effectiveness.
- Results may appear in as little as 1 month, although most people require 2-3 months, since normal hair grows at a rate of 1–1.5 cm per month.
- When beginning use of Veta Topical Therapy, increased shedding of old hairs to prepare for new hairs may last up to two weeks.
- If your thinning or shedding is due to heredity, then continued use of Veta Topical Therapy is necessary to forestall future losses. If thinning is due to other factors, then it may be possible to discontinue treatment and maintain your hair.
- If you miss an application, do not try to make up for it by applying more later. Just return to your normal schedule.
60 ml (2 fl oz) bottle with sprayer.
Target the first signs of hair loss and fight premature thinning with this ultra nourishing leave-in treatment. Used over time, its densifying and thickening properties will leave your hair fuller, shinier, and more manageable.
Veta Hair Stimulating Topical Serum for Women restores the hair growth cycle by combatting both genetic and environmental factors of hair thinning. From the first application, Veta addresses hair loss and fights chronic and severe thinning at the root, helping combat premature loss and encourage healthy growth.
Veta's proprietary formula includes powerful ingredients which revitalize the scalp and fortify the hair:
- Multi-functional Trichogen blocks DHT, strengthens follicles, locks in moisture, and restores shine and bounce. 5% concentration.
- Follicusan softens strands for a silky, touchable texture you’ll want to run your hands through. 5% concentration.
- Biotin reinforces thin or splitting hair creating thicker, stronger individual hairs and helping hair grow longer.
- Neem oil, a traditional Ayurvedic oil long prized for its topical and cosmetic uses, cleanses your scalp and heals inflammation.
- Finally, an infusion of calming lavender oil means that applying Veta will be a soothing, spa-like experience — with absolutely no harsh chemical smells or stinging.
Developed specifically for women who want to target thinning areas with a leave-in treatment that keeps working continuously throughout the day - not just in the shower - to achieve maximum results. Noticeable results can occur in as little as 1-2 weeks but more commonly after 1-2 months of regular use.
This powerful blend is only available from Veta. For best results use as part of the complete Veta Hair Stimulating System.
This Topical Serum is perfect for any woman who:
- Suffers from hair loss or thinning hair from the very earliest stages to Stage II-2 of the Ludwig Scale. (Not sure what the Ludwig Scale is? Check it out here.)
- Is prone to genetic, chronic, or severe hair thinning
- Suffers from temporary hair thinning due to environmental factors such as childbirth, hormonal changes, restrictive diets, excessive exercise, birth control or sudden lifestyle changes
- Wants to prevent further thinning hair while enjoying thicker, longer, healthier hair
- Wants a premium hair care product that achieves sustainable results without drugs or the risk of side effects
How long will this bottle last?
This bottle contains exactly 250 sprays. The 60 ml (2 fl oz) represents a 30-60 day supply of product of twice daily use, depending on the amount and size of affected (applied) areas.
For whom is Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women indicated?
The product is intended for women of all ages experiencing hair thinning/loss, breakage, or aging hair.
Is Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women safe?
Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women contains multiple active ingredients along with herbal extracts and vitamins known for their safety, especially in topical use.
Is Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women for everyday use?
Yes, this is a leave-in formula that we recommend you apply twice per day, directly to the area of thinning, without interruption for a minimum of 60 days before evaluation. With consistent use, this convenient solution will lead your scalp health and hair quality to improve with hair looking thicker, longer and more voluminous.
Will the product leave my hair with build-up or residue?
No, Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women is a very light, non-sticky, non-greasy formula.
Does Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women stay wet on my head?
No, this product does not leave a wet or oily feeling on your hair.
How many sprays exactly should I apply?
There is no uniform exact amount of sprays directed for every user. Enough of the solution should be applied to ensure generous coverage to all problem areas (scalp and roots) without soaking the head. More or larger problem areas will call for increased total sprays than isolated or smaller problem areas.
Do I apply Veta Targeted Topical Therapy even if I have not washed my hair?
Yes, the product should be applied whether your hair has been washed or not.
Can I still style my hair as usual while using the Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women?
Yes. If using styling aids, apply the topical first and wait for it to dry completely before styling.
How is Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women unique?
Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women strengthens hair and stimulates the scalp to promote growth and fight hair loss with a lightweight formula to avoid heavy buildup.
Will signs of improvement be reversed/lost if product usage is discontinued?
Unlike drug-based regimes that intrinsically depend on regular, lifelong usage to maintain gains, stopping use of this product will not result in a reversal or loss of gains achieved while using.
Will hair continue to improve after discontinuing use?
In order for this Topical Therapy to be effective, regular exposure to the active ingredients is required.
How is Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women lighter than many men’s products?
This formula contains only the key compounds found to be most effective against female pattern thinning without extraneous ingredients targeted to men that can weigh hair down and create buildup. A lightweight treatment is especially important if hair is long or washed only every few days.
Can I color, keratin treat, relax, or perm my hair while using Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women?
Yes, this topical solution is completely free from any sulfates, parabens, phthalates or similarly harsh chemicals which can diminish or alter the effects and duration of chemical treatments such as these.
Can I blow dry my hair after using?
Optimally, you would apply Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women after blow drying, since drying can cause some of the solution to evaporate.
How was the treatment developed?
Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women resulted from extensive research into the biology of female pattern thinning.
What are the side effects of using Veta Targeted Topical Therapy for Women?
The advanced, drug-free blend of vital ingredients allows for superior hair health without any negative side effects.
How is hair growth different for women?
Unique factors include hormonal fluctuations, follicular bulb size, skin sensitivity, and styling practices.
How do male and female patterns differ?
In male pattern baldness, hair sheds at the vertex and along the hairline, while in the female pattern, thinning is more evenly diffuse across the scalp.
What other factors affect women?
Women often experience shedding due to hormonal fluctuation, vitamin deficiency, stress, or medication.
Why is testosterone important?
Androgenic hair loss is associated with dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone synthesized from testosterone in the presence of sebum. This product contains active ingredients which are shown to be effective DHT blockers.
Is it possible to experience shedding in the beginning of product use?
Yes, depending on what cycle of growth you are in when you begin using the product, you may notice accelerated shedding during the first two weeks of use. Do not be alarmed if there is increased shedding during this time. This is an expected reaction for many users and indicates a normalizing of hair cycles. Old hairs get pushed out as follicles start to grow new strands. In order to enter a new growth (anagen) phase, it is normal to ‘cycle through’ a shedding (telogen) phase first. Regular use of the Topical Therapy is required during all stages, so do not discontinue use during this initial shed.
Deionized water, propanediol, Follicusan (aqua/alcohol denat. (ethanol/isopropyl alcohol/methanol)/panthenyl ethyl ether/inositol/milk protein/lactose/acetyl cysteine/acetyl methionine/sodium citrate/citric acid), Trichogen (panax ginseng root extract/arginine/acetyl tyrosine/arctium majus root extract/hydrolyzed soy protein/polyquaternium-11/peg-12 dimethicone/calcium pantothenate/zinc gluconate/niacinamide/ ornithine/citrulline/glucosamine hcl/biotin), glycerine, lactic acid, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol, lavender oil, allantoin, aloe vera extract, copper peptides (ghk-cu), saw palmetto extract, pea sprout extract, panthenol, neem oil, biotin
This formulation is:
- Harsh chemicals-free
- Never tested on animals